Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Yesterday I finally went to the foot doctor. Yea, nothing broken but my sense of style. Turns out I have Planar Facetious and Achilles Tendonitis in both feet! This may sound completely entertaining, but I also get to wear these amazing cast-like moon boots every night to bed. Bringing back the 80s! Can I get a woot woot?

It seems as though every time I start to get a hold on life in general that God just looks down on me and says, "ha." I have been discussing this with my good friends. It seems like I am not the only one that He does this to. Although this is a slap in the face, I have to look at the great things that have come to my life. Over the past 3 years I have come through the most excruciating pain I have ever felt.  Loads of pain. But, I am alive, which is a pretty good start. I want to be alive, which is pretty amazing too.

I love living in Arizona. Though the summers are slightly unbearable and feel as if you are going to be cooked from the heat on the asphalt, the storms here are sick. We are experiencing one right now. What is really awesome is when it is hot out and it starts to rain. The rain will hit the ground and then evaporate before more rain can kit the ground. There are no puddles being created, but it is raining. Kind of blows your mind a little.

I have always seen rain and storms as something cleansing. Washing away the filth and the daily crap (especially the literal crap that my puppies like to leave at my back door. Bad dog!).  So go ahead rain, cleanse. Cleanse it all. Make me feel great so God can send another "ha."

Food tip of the day: Dinner was nachos and cheese.
1. Tostitos chips on a plate.
2. Tostitos Salsa con Queso on the chips
3. Microwave those amazing things for 45 seconds.
4. Top with Wholly Salsa
5. Enjoy!

Suck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment