Monday, August 15, 2011

Blogger 101


So, this is my first posting. I feel like there is so much pressure for a first post, so, here it goes. My very good friend Marilyn decided that my life needed to be blogged. We spent about an hour making things perfect and all I can say is save often.

The thoughts behind this blog was to exploit my cooking skills which are few, but when they come out they are incredible (toot toot). Tonight I got this amazing idea to make Caprese Naan. Right? Your mouth is watering right now. Here is how you do it.

1. Take some Naan (normal Naan, not the funny flavors) brush it with olive oil and heat it up in the oven for a few minutes at 400 degrees.
2. Slice some tomatoes and put them on the Naan.
3. Slice some fresh mozzarella and put that on top of the tomatoes.
4. Sprinkle some Kosher salt on that.
5. Now top it with basil.
6. Drizzle it with olive oil and Balsamic vinegar.
7. Now you put it in the oven on broil for just a few minutes until the cheese starts to melt.
8. Devour that.
9. Be proud of yourself for spending about 10 minutes on dinner. Buy yourself something pretty.

So, there you go. I cannot guarantee how many things I will cook because let's be honest, I cook about once a week. I will probably write about life in general too. I am a 30 year old single Mormon with two Yorkies that I pretend are my children. Their names are Philly Steak and Cheese and Harry Old Man, or Phil and Harold for short.

Marilyn is now creating a list of things that I should cook and the list is getting longer so I going to go now.

Suck it.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.sweetpaulmag-digital.com/sweetpaulmag/fall2010#pg54


    Next. Please.

    ReplyDelete